We are Chinese players and need Chinese or simplified Chinese very much

Hello, the author, we Chinese players need Chinese, because there is no Chinese, my friends have not played, the author can join the Chinese, let my friends play this game together? :wink:

4 Likes

I support you guys, glad you like the game!

IMO i think EHG could experiment with ingame links/browsers that auto-translate (using google search engine) ingame text depending where you’re from.

CCP games (Eve online) has implemented an ingame browser from what i know maybe this could be useful here as well.
Of course it would have to block images to avoid spam, but for plain text-urls it should be more than enough.

It is obviously not as good as a native speaker but it would be way more convenient than alt - tabbing every 30 seconds.

ps. I think Charan (鬼殺し) from the PoE forums would be a good choice for ingame translations.

Yes, after we join Chinese, our players will bring a lot of money to the production team for the research, development and perfection of the game. Many of my friends think that they don’t have Chinese, so they will keep watching.

Charan knows Chinese?

I have no doubt of that but the devs aren’t intending to get any translation until the text is mostly finished, ie, close to release.

If the official translation of the game hasn’t been done yet, I have to apologize to this game.Because I don’t have Chinese, I can’t even understand the basic equipment nature. It’s too tired to play games with my mobile phone

1 Like

Yeah, I understand. I tried playing Silver in French once, it didn’t go well…

French is a difficult language. When using translation software, it’s very easy to get messed results.
English is far easier as a language. Spanish or Italian are also easier than French, even is these three all have their own difficulties. I don’t speak any other language, I can’t compare more.

Well, this was in the late 90s so there wasn’t any easily available translation software for a poor student.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.