Warpath + Volatile Reversal = Stuck in the world and invisible

I was playing my Warpath Paladin and cast Volatile Reversal and it teleported me into the world where I could not move and my avatar was invisible. Interesting bug, worth the death!

Where am I?

Thank you the report!

Well fuck. I was just now doing math to make my build still work after speccing into the no mana recharge option. Now it seems I will possibly get banished to the shadow realm instead of dying from random mana drain. Guess this build is just remaining ok the chalkboard until the next VR update.

It has only happened to me one time, and it may be related to the map I was on and the fact that there was elevated terrain right next to me as the designated return point. It’s an awesome build, I would not avoid it strictly because of the potential for this to happen in rare situations.

I play HC only tho. The mana thing and having to take more damage to solve it was already hard to deal with. Now the random chance to just get full blown murdered outright popped up so I just don’t think it’s worth it to play out that build until the skill is usable.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.