Warpath Object Collision Issue in certain areas

So I was just trying to figure out what is going on with some areas while using Warpath skill. I don’t know if this happens to any other build, but in these SS’s you can clearly see there is nothing obstructing my way to get to where my mouse pointer is to the upper right area from my character. Needless to say some invisible forcefield holds me in place, and I have to stop channeling in order to access that little area. This happens occasionally in other area zones
as well, but I am kind of tired running into this issue and not saying anything about it. It is probably a known issue, but figured I would at least report it finally after feeling a bit frustrated about this, especially when you got tons of Void mobs shooting stuff at you and you think you are moving towards some safe spot to be rejected by invisible object collisions then die.

Hitting the invisible wall/forcefield, I then have to start walking normally to get to that spot:

Unfortuntely, this might be a problem with Warpath’s pathing and not specifically zone related. I made a note of it. Thanks for the report.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.