Warpath Moonwalk when using void cleave then volatile reversal while holding down warpath

Currently using warpath with the warslash node. When holding down warpath then using void cleave and volatile reversal. instead of continuing to warpath once the volatile reversal ends, I instead moonwalk back to where i used volatile reversal before starting my warpath. Happens about 70% of the time id say.
I have linked a youtube clip of what this looks like. In the clip you can see it happening 2 of the 3 times i did the combo.

EDIT:
So after some more testing i can replicate the issue 100% of the time. It has to do with the input buffering it seems. If i quickly press void cleave and then volatile reversal right after while still holding warpath it always bugs out. but if i slightly space my volatile reversal after voidcleave then there is no issue.

Hey there. Welcome to the forums…

Thanks for posting this detail…it will help the devs figure out what is going on. This kind of thing has happened before with other skills - usually in a similar way at the transition from one movement skill to another action like you have seen…

Sure the devs will see this and add it to their list of things to fix…

This is a known issue using Void Cleave and Volatile Reversal. Thanks for the report.

1 Like

deleted, wrong thread

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.