Voices from Chinese players

First of all forgive me for my poor English. This suggestion is written using Google Translator. Please forgive me if it doesn’t work well.
I discovered and purchased this game through the steam store. The experience is painful and happy, because the game itself is very well done, and it is a dark style that I like very much. The pain is that Chinese players who do not speak English are particularly tired to play. Need to use screenshot translation tool to identify the content of the game. For example, understanding of equipment and skills on the ground.
I don’t know why this game does not support Chinese, but many Chinese players like this game and hope to support Chinese. I admit that some Chinese players are not very good. But please don’t be prejudiced against Chinese players, most Chinese players are good players.
Finally, thank the developers and game companies for bringing us such a good game. I will always support and recommend this game to people around me. I also look forward to the arrival of this Chinese version.

因為現在是公測/ 搶先體驗版啊。 現在連字幕的選項都還未有呢. 我相信到正式版推出時,必定有多國語言的。不必太擔心。

The game is in Beta/Early Access now. Even subtitle is not an option yet. I am sure when the full game launches, the multilingual option would be supported.

啊,同胞啊,很高兴见到你啊。你是台湾的吗。欢迎你来大陆玩啊

哈哈你好!我香港的。但经常在深圳 :grinning:

• Well. I see. Thank you. * We will wait patiently. Looking forward to the

哈哈,香港的,那更是一家人了。在国外的网站,见到自己的同胞都会特别亲切。

1 Like

中国玩家也对流放之路感到反感了?

糟糕的中国游戏代理商毁了那款游戏。而且游戏优化不好。
Bad Chinese game agents ruined that game.And the game is not optimized.

1 Like

希望再一次被看到

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.