Vale Blast from totems in spriggan form not working as it should

When i cast vale blast with the vale blasts casts from totem node it used to show all damage numbers, 3 to 6 from the totems and one from me, currently its only showing one damage number which is slightly higher than attacking with vale blast without the totems. Is this a bug or has all the damage numbers been condensed? attached i have a small clip

2 Likes

The same question i want to ask :face_with_monocle:

I am getting a different result. They are only showing 40-50 damage from totem blast while my normal casting without the totems is doing 2-4k depending on crit. The strange thing is that I am one shotting things while getting 40-50 on damage numbers.

I suspect that what is happening is that each totem is doing damage in addition to my own but the additional blasts are not scaling off of anything and only one damage number is showing at a time. The 40-50 damage is simply the 32 base damage + the flat damage from my tree and wand without having any % modifiers.

Thanks for the report! What’s happening is if multiple damage numbers appear at the exact same time, only one of them is shown. Our current plan is to address this by condensing those numbers into one, so you can still accurately see how much damage you’re doing without cluttering the screen.

I thought they were supposed to be summed up though like the damage numbers from ailments are, rather than just discarded.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.