Using Warpath On Some Platform(s)

Using Warpath skill makes movement so clunky on certain platforms. I don’t know if there are other areas that does this but I almost died because it from meteor birds. So my suggestion is IF ever the devs would be making new maps, it would be nice to test this some traversal skills or projectiles to see if the ground will eat it (which is totally another problem that has been reported here in the forums months or years ago…)

If you don’t know what I’m talking about, have a look in this video and look carefully where my mouse cursor is and where my character is trying to move to.

Other spot where this happens (These are the only two areas in this map I found where the problem occurs):

EDIT 1: Changed topic to Bug reports and added another location:

Same map, different spot.

I noticed the same thing as well. I think pathfinding is not working correctly when you use Warpath in those platform.

If dkills aren’t performing as expected, thats a #bug-reports

yeah, thats an unfortunately frequent bug esp with Warpath. There are some map locations where the pathing totally borks itself and warpath just cannot or doesnt move where you want it to go. Quite a few older maps were fixed but there are still some that question your sanity.

I’d recommend popping this and any other locations you find into the bug section.

Yeah, it’s definitely a bug. I reported this issue in the Armory for a couple of spots, where you actually move in the opposite direction and cannot at all move where you are trying to.

I’ve had similar problems on different game so I thought it was really the map design being the problem, so I just kinda assumed it’s the case with LE too. lol. I moved the topic to Bug Reports.

Bridges/ledges can also cause pathing issues with Warpath, bonus points if the bridge has planks with gaps in it so the game thinks you’re trying to get to the ground underneath the bridge and looses its shit.

Just bumping this topic.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.