Urgent Bug with Champions Gate Dungeon including seemingly accidental access to someone elses character information

This is from my first ever attempt at doing the arena dungeon using my only key that I have ever found dropped. I was doing good. Choosing harder waves each time. I got to the first selection of what Buffs the Dungeon boss would have. Once I accepted that. I got stuck in a map t hat did not fully load. I can not leave the map, move, the only thing that happens are two spherical assests that make occasional glowing effects.

If I go to my skill mastery window there is a WILD bug that can only be explained via image. I will provide an image of the map I am stuck on (hoping to get a replacement key if possible so I don’t lose a key and all the possible reward due to a bug. The second image will be of the very odd skill window bug.

As you can see in the second picture. It seems to think I am the most powerful Thorn Totem Sentinel in all existence lol. Anyway. A prompt reply would be appreciated because I can’t die or teleport out as far as I can tell.

Edit - Passive Window is completely empty, Character Sheet believes I am a level 12 beastmaster named Moxjet2002 with TONS of pecularities will include a picture for this. I am clearly not this person nor that account. Which is worrysome. Eventually had no choice but to waste the key and fully exit the game.

All of the information you’re seeing here is actually placeholder: meaning the game failed to load its proper text.

I recommend verifying your game’s files.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.