Upheaval: Through Muck and Clay

When using the upheaval node Through Muck and Clay, stacks of Earth Armor are not being consumed to create maelstrom stacks as would be expected.

Same issue here. Did some more in-depth testing: tried going up to 6 maelstrom stacks first, in case it was specifically the transition from 6 to less-than-six that is supposed to trigger it, but still didn’t work. Tried different orders, getting earth armor stacks first then going up to 6 maelstrom stacks, as well as maelstrom stacks first then earth armor, and in neither case did it work. Basically, the node is just completely broken and does absolutely nothing. Which is a real shame, because I had an idea for a whole build based around that node… guess we’ll have to just wait and see if it gets fixed or not.

I too experienced this disappointment with this node. I couldn’t make it work in either dropping from 6 to 5 or in starting at 0 either.

Very strange. I tested this extensively before the patch and it was working fine. Could you post a log file or a video of it happening?

I believe it works on my session when it goes from 6 to 5. Sometimes the stack drops fast from so it is hard to notice.

Yea, tested to be working on my druid.

Steps:
Warcry twice, 4+4 stack = 8 stacks of Maelstorm

Upheaval twice for 2 stacks of earth armor.

End up with 6 maelstorm stack when the first warcry stack ends. If it is not working, it will be 4 stacks instead of 6.

Did some testing and have realised I misunderstood the node, if I go from 6 to 5 stacks while having earth armor they are indeed consumed. I had assumed it would occur any time you were below 6 stacks.

Is it possible that the description could be changed a bit to make this more obvious? I realise the wording is already precise, but I feel like it is easy to miss the fact that it only occurs in the event your stacks drop.

That sounds good. It’s possible it could be made more clear, but not sure how. We’ll take a look.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.