Upheaval + Through Muck and Clay dont work

What happend: Ever
*What went wrong?
Through Muck and Clay dont trigger Maelstrom

1 Like

I haven’t been able to reproduce this. Keep in mind the effect only occurs when falling below 6 stacks of Maelstrom, and it may not be obvious - if you had 1 stack of Earth Armor and dropped from 6 stacks of Maelstrom to 5, that Earth Armor will be immediately consumed to bring you back to 6 stacks of Maelstrom.
If you’re still encountering the issue, let us know. Thanks for the report!

Hi thanks for replying, then I think it was a failure of understanding on my part, I did more tests and it is true it gives you the maelstrom stacks but only when it falls from 6 to 5 other ranges such as 5 to 4 or 4 to 3 does not give you stacks if this is intentional please confirm it for me.

Pd: IF the mechanic is only designed to get maelstrom from when it drops from 6 to 5, it is quite useless to my way of thinking it should give you stacks whenever you have less than 6 including if you don’t, at least that was the idea in my head when I read it.

Regards: Anfingrimm

2 Likes

I also came here searching for why the node did not work as expected, and I see some other posts from the past as well. The description makes it seem like any time your maelstrom is below 6 the skill will trigger, not just when dropping from 6 to 5. I think clarity in the text would help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.