Upcoming Graphical Improvements for Skills

Good work guys, keep it going!

He’s helping people here on the forums and on discord every single day. Helping when people need advice when they are stuck. Explaining game mechanics people don’t know or specifically ask about. He helps with technical issues he knows about.

Every. Single. Day. For. Several. Months.

Never ever has he answered in an unfriendly or disrespectful way, no matter how heated a discussion was.

Maybe forgive him that little flexing out of excitement and spare your sarcastic comments for people that deserve them.

Thanks in advance.

Doesn’t mean I wasn’t also blatantly flexing. I can be helpful and an arsehole 'cause I’m a complex person!

I’m British, I can cope with Sarcasm. :slight_smile:

Fixed that for you.

2 Likes

In my Opinion if you overhaul the entire game visual and graphics I honestly will be playing this game every single day and become a lastepoch junkie because again the game in its core is great and have tons of possitives things that would make me play it except for the graphics, Go for it ELEVEN HOURS go for it.

2 Likes

That’s very odd, I’ve got a 2070 super & a 3800X & run it on ultra (at 1440), though I’m ok with the fps dipping from the normal 60+ to below 10 when the large quantity of future strikes, hammers, smite lightning procs slow things to a crawl, IMO, that just means my build’s working well…

All for eye-candy updates… Just not if we have to sacrifice performance… If the update uses less resources and still looks ok, I am very keen. Having more sparklies but losing 5 fps is not a good idea… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You’ll probably not like my Void Knight builds then, 10,000% more (purple) sparklies bu only 5 fps…

1 Like

Surprisingly I have learnt to live with the purple sparklies all over the place making my machine cry for its mommy - must be the sadist in me… still not sold on my “best” VK build tho… lvl 99 and I still respec it every few plays…

The game in it’s current state isn’t optimised. As I understand it these new effects are implemented because there are optimizations that allow to add them to not make it worse.

If you compare LE visuals today to visuals 2 years ago you see that quality and performance has improved a lot. Making the game prettier doesn’t automatically mean, decreasing performance. The opposite might be the case.

The recent patch brought new target outlines that look a lot better than before and are also perform much better.

1 Like

Can’t poke a little fun at @Llama8? What’s the world coming to?

2 Likes

Looking good. Will there be any 'tweaks ’ to those skills stats / skilltrees as well? Actually I loved the description of Ice Barrage when I first read it. I thought Winter Orb mechanics. But sadly it is not even close to that. If only we could have omnidirectional machine gun skill :smiley:

This already is in the game: Shadow Cascade Throwing Attack conversion :grin:

Not for Ice Barrage though.

But for Shadow Cascade

1 Like

Which wasn’t what Garfunkle was talking about.

I think these visuals look great. Just thought I’d mention here in case a LE dev sees this that I’m playing the game on a Linux OS (Linux Mint 20.1 Cinnamon) and that I have color confusion, colorblindness. The coloring and design of the game actually is styled in a way that I can see everything! I do not run into enemies and sigh, “F my life” with this game :slight_smile: THANK YOU! Mentioning this because it’s RARE for me to not have issues seeing certain things. Whatever you guys are doing, please keep up the excellent work!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.