Upcoming Dev Stream

I’m excited to say that I’m going to be coming back to a dev stream. I will be starting a new character on the live build of the game. I’ll be streaming Friday, February 26, 2021 9:00 PMFriday, February 26, 2021 10:00 PM if you’d like to come hang out, ask some questions or just say hi.

Had a fantastic stream! Thanks for stopping by. If you missed it, you can catch the vod here: Developer Stream 02.26.21 | Last Epoch - YouTube

Pick a class for me to play on stream.
  • Acolyte
  • Mage
  • Primalist
  • Rogue
  • Sentinel

0 voters

8 Likes

Cant wait to see a dev playing the game. You do know you’re not allowed to spawn gear in?

I’ll be playing on the same build everyone else has access to and I’ll be running SSF so no cheating here.

Masochist mode?

1 Like

SSFHC Masochist?

2 Likes

That will be quite late (France here, will be 10 PM), will we have a replay after?

1 Like

should play spriggan form :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice dev streams are back!

Sarno wants to see that 2handed rogue for sure

1 Like

In masochist mode…

1 Like

Wearing only 2 hander but no other gear

1 Like

You mean this one? That was so awesomely powerful it ripped open a tear in spacetime & travelled back ~6 patches & landed 2nd on the leaderboard?

https://imgur.com/9NfhM24

Only to have the devs cover it up…

1 Like

What a bummer, I have a required work VTC at that time. Hope it will be posted, would love to see it even if it’s not live.

I would like to see them play this on masochist, your 2H Rogue, arena record is untouchable.

Dang… that stream hour T_T

Primalist wins!

… the smelliest class of the year!

I wont lie. I voted for it. Lets see them real intentions behind Warcry :slight_smile:

I think Tempest Strike is very fun skill so I tried build some times, but it may be weak especially 2nd-proc’s HIT damage.

Maybe this skill is difficult to use as main damage source without other damaging skills.
So, I want to see how to use Tempest Strike as main damage source. :heart_eyes:

Primalist because it needs some love to make a levelling a new character easier. And I hope we will get some after this stream :smiley: