Upcoming Bugfixes to overperforming Builds

you didnt build it right then. cuz thats was not my experince with multi shot. even in group play i was killing mobs so fast my wife got board of playing. while i was using this build.

rouge is my favorite class in this game. i play it alot cuz it feels like the speed of play POE before they nerfed move speed and such in poe. c tier doesnt mean crap if you know what your doing.

even with the fix to flurry in 1.o it still preforms extremly well. iv been playing for a long time. underpreforming is different than a build actually being balanced out as it should be.

Right step, Forward; March!

You do realize that most people learned about these bugs from streamers?

Fix Vial of Volatile Ice interaction with the poison nodes Hydrochloric Acid, Contamination and Lasting Sickness please. The poison chance off Hydrochloric Acid isn’t converting to frostbite, poison to cold shred nor frostbite duration.

A vast majority of players who are happy with the game and just enjoy playing it won’t see the survey. As such, I hope we will see Forge Guard brought up in the same patch and some of the Passive points that don’t work will also be fixed. The loud minority will complain about overperforming builds because they see it on streams and reddit but many more players will be impacted positively by fixing the underperforming and downright broken or not working builds and passives.

It is still super strong. You crying that it will do 1000C instead of 2000C.

You should switch your build content creator maybe.

You guys are like single issue voters, you can’t see the possible consequences of your own actions.

This time it’s a warlock build, what about next time? How are you going to react when it’s the build you’ve been playing that suddenly gets nerfed?d

This is a bad policy and sets a bad precedent. There is a reason EHG’s original stance is the standard one in the genre.

1 Like

No, they were FEEDING the economy. More people doing higher level content means more higher quality items on the market, which lowers prices.

What screwed up the economy were people abusing gold generating bugs, at least some of which have (and correctly so) been fixed.

People generating more sellable items = lower prices.

1 Like

This crying-baby drama need to stop. You get what you want. Stop making this game more and more like D4. You want a game that hot-fixes everything mid-season, you’ve already got D4. Please stop. This is enough.

The rest are heavy words.

You will not earn respect because you forced the dev to make an exception whenever you believe is the right time. You don’t want the “right things” to be done. You just want to manipulate devs whenever you feel like it. After all an agreed time frame (which is every cycle) is not good enough for you. You want things to happen it needs to happen now, isn’t it? Exploiting the real-life rules is terrible.

I will give you credit if any of you seriously discussed what can happen if we make an exception in the very first cycle to make mid-cycle changes. We should respect dev’s stand and make exceptions with caution. None of you said that. Or I will give you credit if any of you once said maybe starting from next cycle, we will have a regular mid-cycle changes timeframe that everyone agrees on. No! Apparently all those understanding means nothing to you.

You are happy not because the right thing is done, but because you know you can manipulate the devs with no respect to them or other players. With great power comes great responsibility. Don’t exploit this power.

3 Likes

Skill issue

Get over yourself. This should have been fixed week 1… Cry baby

Fixing OP builds is good for the game. It sounds like they are only fixing those due to bugs anyway. And my guess is they won’t adjust leaderboards that are now probably broken for the next two and a half months for some classes/masteries.

I’d like to see them institute a new leaderboard post fixes myself. (Just archive the old one. Some games make new leaderboards each week and archive the old ones.)

huh that happened faster then I thought! Nice one!

I have no respect to a player that believes a stand can be changed in their favor. Simple like that. What you should have done is make a suggestion that starting from next cycle, we make mid-cycle changes especially to any bugs. If we all agree, we do it starting next season. This is what you should do. But no! you guys choose to cry about it and force devs to make exceptions. Terrible people.

It’s called democracy! Ka Caw!

It’s called not respecting the contract. Sign a new one, not change this one.

Please first let me say that bugfixing stuff is the right way to go, but the way you handled it this time is terrible (at least for me) and I am super pissed.

If you want to fix bugs, do so - but do it! Dont go telling “oh we wont touch balance mid-cycle” and then do the opposite a week later. It is always very rough to see when stances / statements change 180 degree because some loud yelling minority demands it (hello twitch chat).

I for my part grinded very hard on my warlock (trade league) since i read it officially from EHG that my char wont be “bugfixed” mid cycle, and climbed to roughly 2,3k corruption now while spending dozens of millions over millions on minor gear improvements to be able to survive at this corruption. This definitively took a lot of time, dedication and ingame currency but it is the most fun Ive had in LE so far (roughly 500h in beta), it is very challenging and very hard!
To my understanding this is the true endgame, test your character at the highest difficulty possible - where I am at now.

Now I am afraid I wont stand a snowballs chance in hell at this corruption after this great turnaround by EHG and the consecutive bugfixing - what am I supposed to do?
De-corrupt all my monoliths which will take weeks and then struggle with corruption Ive beat already?
Start all over, invest another 2 weeks to get properly set up and pray that i wont hit a skill or class that gets “bugfixed” as well mid-cycle?
(btw did you know the Aspect of Death, ultimate passive ability from warlock, is not working at all since release? - since we are talking bugfixing here)

You sucked all the fun and motivation out of this game for me with this decision and showed that your official statements cant be trusted, which is really sad.
Im sure a handful of people farming higher corruption than intended is gonna ruin the ingame economy, not the blatant bots and dupers.

my 2 Cents

4 Likes

nice seeing all crybabies :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry EHG, you can call it whatever you want but it IS still a balance change. Something can be both a bug fix and a nerf, and that is what you are doing right now.

2 Likes