Unable to see or pick up items in the ground

Part way through my last session I decided to change the length of item names from “Normal” to “Short”. After this point I noticed no loot on the ground would be shown in any capacity. I tried reverting the change, but this did not effect the problem. I also tried numerous other things such as changing loot filters, using different loot filters, using no loot filter, using the disable loot filter key, all of these had no effect and no items would be shown.

This bug persisted no matter which zone I moved too, I even tested dropping some garbage items from my stash, again with no change.

I did notice that gold was still present and visible, I do not recall any affix shards being shown either. Attached should be the player log from the session in question, and 2 youtube videos demonstrating it wasn’t an issue with the loot filter. I didn’t record everything I tried to fix it as you will see it got rather laggy when I was recording.

This bug was fixed after I restarted the game, but was still a bit frustrating I couldn’t get that unique.

Video #1: - YouTube
Video #2: - YouTube
Player.log (520.3 KB)

A lot of times this can happen by accidentally pressing “Z” which activates/deactivates item labels on the ground.

If this happens again try to click Z and see if it resolves this issue. If it doesn’t let me know.

That would likely explain it! I was unaware that there was a binding for this. My mistake, and thanks for the response.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.