Unable to respawn after death on waypoint

So I was in Maj’elka Upper district, then decided to transport to Upper Temple, but was pulled away during the loading screen. When I came back, I was dead, but clicking on the “Respawn” button takes me to the map, effectively asking me to pick a travel destination. Picking a destination, though, brings my to the death screen. At this point I’m stuck and end up having to go back to the character select screen to get things going again.

I kind of feel like this bug might exist, but is probably rare, considering that the enemies are not near enough to the waypoint in Upper district to get them to kill you. I’m attempting to reproduce the issue, but have not yet, but more because I can’t get killed without moving after transport.

Ok, I got it to reproduce. I can transport to other locations, however, I’m still dead and I’ll be standing on the new waypoint with the death screen still showing, and pressing the Respawn button just takes me to the map.

Thank you for the report!

I saw a variable of this, where Respawn didn’t work. However, I hit T and then clicked on my Portal (yes, while the Respawn screen was up) and I “respawned” in town.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.