Unable to hit or kill in Echos

Just started echos (completed 13) - Playing a paladin
2 times now I get a dark shadow over me that at random times in echo. Cant hit or kill anything. I am able to portal back to town but the shadow persists there too. The only way to get rid of it is to close game and restart

Just wanted to add the same thread, too.
This happens to me too and I thought I might be able to narrow it down.

During Warpathing - I think for me it was that I moved the mouse to somewhere out of regular pathing sight and got hit by the circular shadow, taking no damage to myself but also causing no more damage.
Now the third time was at the end of an echo right before finishing the pool I circled around. Suddenly when being very close to the pool the shadow striked again.

Furtunately echo doesn’t count as failed so the instability remains.
Nevertheless to reset the state you have to go back to the character selection and log in new.

Interestingly when the shadow strikes all skills deal negative 2^31 damage (I looked at all skills, also the ones I don’t use). Can’t upload the screenshot as JPG isn’t supported.

not using warpath at all - I cant connect it to specific skill since mashing buttons

There is a known issue with Sigils of Hope causing black auras and if I don’t misremember an inability to do or take damage.

Thanks – did some searching on forums and possible solution is removing Meditation node On Sigil of Hope Tree. So far so good not getting the issue - hopefully bug will get fixed soon

Yeah, I also found the thread with the hint to Meditation.
I will also give it a try!

This is a known issue. We might have found a fix for it internally. I’ll see if we can get it out next patch.

Thanks for the report.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.