Unable to change actions of left click

It was working fine for me last night before the new patch dropped. Now I’m unable to do anything with left click as no UI pops up to change anything. I’ve tried right clicking, middle mouse clicking, etc.

Figured I’d let you guys know.

1 Like

Yup! We’re aware of the issue and it’s on our radar for a fix in a future deployment.

1 Like

Excellent, thanks for the quick response.

Thanks for asking the question … also for the response. Been wondering if it was removed or just bugged since I last played months ago while waiting for 0.9 to arrive.

1 Like

Been playing with LMB as move/attack since the beginning. I can’t play until this is fixed. This bug is a crippling impediment on my playstyle.

3 Likes

This is just game-breaking bug for me. Fix it ASAP, please.

2 Likes

still no fix in 0.9f and it’s not even in the patchnotes for 0.9g. when are we seeing this fix? game is unplayable for me in this state

1 Like

Yeah this really needs to be fixed. I bought this game weeks ago but haven’t played more than an hour because this bug annoys me so much it makes the game unplayable.

1 Like

Hello. Any idea when this’ll be fixed? I just started again and it feels really awkward to play without any left click to attack / hold shift to attack in place.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.