Umbral Blades Targeting with Blade Storm

When using Umbral Blades with Cacophony Of Steel node (I didn’t test without it) the blades are thrown to the maximum range both with mouse and a controller. This also sometimes leads to creating blade storms inside terrains

Them being thrown at the maximum range is just how the ability works by default. There is a node in the Umbral Blade tree to make it targeted.

I see this more as feedback, and I think it is good feedback as I do agree to an extent.

I missed this node but that still leaves the part where the blades sometimes land inside terrains or above walls

The talent Cacophony of Steel is the one that makes it targeted. After this last hotfix the ability no longer goes where you click but instead the farthest distance from the click, resulting it going off screen if there is no place for it to land or being stuck in terrain as the above user mentioned.

Does this only happen when targeting a bridge or over the edge of something, or all the time? Could you provide a video btw?

I don’t have a video at the moment.
but it happens more if in caves or areas with inclines
and if there are walls they can sometimes spawn on top of them.

For sure. We’re aware of some of its issues.

This is happening in 0.9h. When I cast the skill, I can see it display inside a building\terrain.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.