Void Knight

Skills

Smite
Anomaly
Volatile Reversal
Ring of Shields
Devouring Orb

Idols

Stack as much health as possible, 8 of the below idol is ideal. More health gives more ward.

OR stack as much damage as you want using 4 of the below idols OR mix n match

Gear

Below is a Tunklab Gearplanner link that has been put together from the gear shown in the build video. This gear is not be min-maxed correctly but should give you a basic idea on how to get started.

Gearplanner Link

Video

7 Likes

@boardman21 was smoking something on the intro speech…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

lol. Just trying to make entertaining content and get people pumped to try the build :stuck_out_tongue: Did it work?

2 Likes

Of course…

1 Like

Great work !

Again, that’s a lot of purple !

Almost (but not quite) as much purple as mine since he’s missing out on the purple (and boss f***ery) from time lock. And he’d have less cast speed (so fewer smites).

But low life so much better with ward then having to try and leech everything smite takes :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not just Smite you’re leaching off though, it’s all the DO hits and future strikes.

And far more importantly, WHY IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS PURPLE, WHY NO FUTURE STRIKES???

Edit: yours is probably the tanker equivalent of mine, which is good. Though you’d probably get more dps from the “more damage after casting smite” or “more void damage after a skill echoes” idols than the Smite proc idols.

i had far more important things i wanted to do with 10 points lol.

1 Like

Did you try time lock instead of the instant return node for Anomaly? It really ****s with bosses.

not with that build, i was only using anomaly for the huge crit chance and the cast speed.

Another fun looking build. A lovely write up too :wink:

1 Like

My man, great work. Great video, great write up 10/10, will try this eventually. Thank you!

1 Like

Nice guide Boardman!

It might not be a bad idea to hold an arena competition some weekend. I think some restrictions are in order to get rid of the tedium of a long play-through and enough time to let two players play/watch. Maybe low(er) level characters? Brainstorm…

Please elaborate on the Forge Guard tree. What exactly is a throwing attack that benefits from all those passives?

Your not using a throwing attack so the benefit is taking 25% less damage

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.