Ultimate Stash Search Functionality (easy to implement)

Imagine being able to apply loot filter hide, show and emphasize to the stash tab. Hidden would be greyed out, show visible and emphasize somehow highlited, maybe a border around the item.

This simple functionality would create the best search function an ARPG ever had. We could simply switch to a fresh loot filter, put in a few conditions and search for any affix, any tier of affixes, multiple item types, anything.

It’s genius because we already have such a good loot filter in the game. Applying it to the stash is easier to implement than custom search bar commands and more powerful. What do you guys think?

2 Likes

You do know there is an advanced search on the right of the stash that searches all your tabs for terms

Does it search for specific affix tiers and combinations? I can’t even search for lightning resistance without highlighting lightning damage and poison resistance items…

Like this, it’s crap!

https://imgur.com/a/Rdkk9f2

I think it also needs to be more obvious that an item can be equipped. The little red x only goes so far when you have 5 stash tabs of uniques/ sets. A red back ground for items you cant wear would be so nice

yeah it kind of is hard to see at first glace. You can’t quickly scan the tab with your eyes and identify what you can use

We considered this and it is not easy to implement. It’s easy to describe but that’s nowhere near the same thing. I know things can seem easy without all the information on how underlying and adjacent systems are implemented but this is not simple, quick, easy, or performant to implement.

4 Likes

A trick I found is to use two incomplete words as search, like: “ed light” for increased lightning damage. seems to work for me to have more specific searches

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.