Two Questions

Do the devs read this bug forum? Cause I’ve never got a response from any dev and the bugs are still in the game, also there is a bug in the Acid Flask : Poison Pools node, it says 4 seconds duration plus 3 seconds from the Lingering Toxicity node, it should be 7 seconds but the pool last for 2, 3 seconds. And no, there is nothing that reduces this duration.

Yes.

They have limited resources & have to prioritise which bugs to fix.

Also, this isn’t a bug thread.

Can you read? It literally says BUG REPORTS on the thread and they told me to report it here, it’s always you replying to this forum, are you a mod or something? I want the devs to read the bugs not players who probably don’t even know about the bugs.

To repeat Llama8… The devs do read the Bug reports…

They respond to issues in waves every week or two and then only if the reports can be confirmed / havent been reported already / have sufficient info for them to check it internally. 99% percent of the time, they will add the confirmed issue to their internal tracking and these get fixed based on whatever internal priority they have… Replies on the forum by the actual devs can be very sporadic closer to patch updates.

Confirmation of bugs is usually done by other players trying to help out by testing and and replicating the issues… Other times players can explain why something is not a bug but just how the game works.

Some bugs are over a year old now but they are usually not gamebreaking and low priority.

Remember EHG doesnt have unlimited resources and is an indie developer who is under a lot of pressure to get the game developed so all their staff are working on the game not answering forum threads… Personally I prefer that they do that as I would like the game done…

It’s fine I don’t want a response, I just want to report and make sure they’re reading them, there are a lot of passives bugged, some are not game breaking but are annoying, it’s a beta so as long as they fix them until the game launches it’s all good.

Ok… BTW… I did a search on your issue…

Look here:

Do you confirm what this person found about the visual effect ending but the pool still staying active? Maybe this is just a problem with the animation not the actual pool itself?

Yes I realized that after I made this post, the green stuff disappears but you can see the smoke, I think they could make the green pool stay on the ground for the duration of the skill, it’s hard to see just the smoke.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.