Transient Rest are not giving ward online

I’ve tried equip it offline and moving around and they work as intended, online is not working.

2 Likes

I just found them aswell - online, can also confirm that the Ward gain on movement stop doesn’t work.

1 Like

Same here. Online and didn’t work at all.

1 Like

Not sure what you’re referring to. They are talking about the Unique Boots Transient Rest which are supposed to give x% of your mana in ward when you stop moving (2 second cd). But when you’re online and stop moving, it gives nothing.

Sorry. I think I responded to the wrong report.

But we’ll take a look at this.

2 Likes

They are still not working. I really don’t understand how can MP break so many things. I played singleplayer over a year ago and encountered one or two bugs in 110h of gametime now I meet a gamebreaking or item breaking bug every single hour…

1 Like

Was planning to swap foot of mountain out with these once i fixed my mana issue, but ward gain doesnt work. Glad there was already a bug report. Hopefully this will be fixed soon

wtf, i reported this a few days ago and no response. guess it needs more than 1 person to report a bug before they do anything.

Same here. Boots aren’t working on my online character.

Confirmed. They do not appear to work for me, either. Online character.

We have a fix for this internally along with, Flight of the First and StormTide.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.