Trade Dungeon: A Mental Exercise In Achieving Trade Goals For EHG and the Community

Ive wanted the trade shards 100%. Not sure if you consider that a crafting mat

Yes! It’s overcomplicated and time consuming af ^^. Ever had a “Why did you gift me this piece of trash?” discussions with a new player who didn’t even knew the stats on the item were BiS for him on a max rolled base that is also very good or BiS depending on the setup?
I had such things maaaany times and if I was able to throw it on the floor and it lights up like a christmass tree in the lootfilter (aka I use the lootfilter I found on the internet why do you ask?) things are clear in one go.

Yes

You can simply take the shards out of your crafting inventory when you use the forge screen.

No 'cause that involves playing with randoms.

TBF, the devs have said many times (vis-a-vis the loot filter and not wanting to include things like Forging Potential, LP, how good a roll the implicits are, etc) that they want players to interact with the loot system rather than just have the game automate that side of things, so “having to look at the item manually” is intended.

Yeah, I’d like to trade shards/etc as well. I just don’t think people do that in D3.

Ta, I hadn’t tried doing that…

Lol I had such conversations with friends who started playing games later then I did so no randoms involved.

Sure and I look at every item I recolored in the lootfilter manualy but it get’s old fast when you play with unexperienced people. This might get better over time but it is another steping stone.

BTW do you get why I calle it a dumped down D3 System? There aren’t that much differences to begin with but foundational game systems and restrictions the devs plan to put in make it less convinient then D3 trade even if you use the 1:1 trade there.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.