Timetravel Julra / Temporal Sanctum

When you fight Julra and you use the time travel skill it often ports you to the other timeline and immidiately back. Therefore it always ports you back into her one shot mechanics which you try to avoid by timetravelling.

It also happens in the dungeon before the boss fight but its way worse during the boss fight.

There are also posts and videos on reddit which clearly show the prblem. Makes this dungeon / boss fight unplayable.

Could you provide links to those videos? That would be super helpful.

1 Like

Btw does this only happen when using Volatile Reversal, or also when just using the dungeon teleport ability?

Only for volatile reversal as far as I know.
Also been there since Julra/temporal sanctum was introduced.

1 Like

For sure. Just wanna be certain of the distinction as this made it sound like it was related to the dungeon ability.

It is related to the dungeon ability (the one when you press D) if that is what you meant. This video seems to show a different problem. I will try to record my screen if its possible.

I press D and the it ports me to the other timeline and back immidiately. It almost always happens when Julra does this skill where the clock is on the ground.

Btw I play Mage and therefor dont have volatile reversal.

Alright I now know what causes the bug and so you can reproduce the bug yourself.

It always happens (in the dungeon itself and during the boss fight) whzen press and hold down a key to use your abilities, for instance Lightning Blast, and while doing so you press D to timetavel it will automatically port you back!

Wasnt this BUG suppose to be fixed ?!

It’s still in effect. I cannot win t4 because the flip/flop of the dungeon ability. You can replicate it by either using an ability while swapping or sometimes just pointing to move will cause it to swap back. It’s unplayable for me at this point.

I mean for now until its fixed you must simply stop using a dmg dealing ability and then port to the other timeline. This way your char wont port back.