Time-Shift Skills and Passives

Hi there.
The idea is to be able to have a second skill tree, also maybe a second gear.
You can timeshift - not infight, but in an echo - to another form of yourself and then have a second passive tree, skills, maybe also another mastery?. So you would have one for multi and one for single target, I think you get the idea. This may also take a few seconds and gives an opportunity for a nice animation, maybe the character gets soaked in by a small black hole and the other one jumps out of it…
Imho this is perfect for the Last Epoch setting.
Also your characters could have different looks, so your timeshifted form differs also visually.
This would be a nice reward for completing all monoliths i.e. or another quest line. This may also take long, let’s say you have to clear the story in another timeline again or start a second character and both will fuse to one when they reach the end of time or whatever, you will do something awesome with this idea, if you like it, I know this for sure…

Also I would like to choose male or female chars for a class, also some customisation on creating a character would be nice…

If you guys like the idea or don’t, you know what to do :wink:

Specifically post #21.

TLDR, yes, the devs would like to do it but it’s expensive & not going to happen before launch/1.0.

1 Like

Yeah, should have googled that also before xD
Nice to hear/read so, that’s ok when it doesn’t happen so far…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.