Thetima Town Portal is unreachable

Portal spawns behind shopkeepers, can’t get to it.

Screenshot from 2023-03-21 22-01-23.zip (3.4 MB)

Hm. I see that. Thanks for the report. I made a note about this internally.

thetima.zip (3.1 MB)
Just in case it’s helpful, same issue, same region, slightly different location, portal inside a building

Screenshot 2023-03-21 183904.zip (1.1 MB)

It was working fine during my first attempt at Lagon. I signed off, came back, and geared up a bit.

Same issue, multiple times in Thetima and also in other locations.

May I suggest that the devs make one safe spot in each town to portal to?

Same problem for me pretty frustrating to have to go back how long does it take to fix these problems usually?

Very dependant on how difficult it is to fix (assuming they locate the exact cause of it).

The current post 0.9 patches have been fixing quite a lot of things every few days but each batch seems to have slowed to about 2 week intervals. But I would assume that critical or easy to fix problems were focussed on first and now the harder more timeconsuming bugs are taking longer.

All the other non-bug dev priorities and limited resources (manpower/time) probably also dictate how fast they get to some of these.

Having been here a long time I can say that some bugs have been around a VERY long time and others have been fixed in days.

Reporting that it still happens :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.