The icons for my necro minions disappear after a while

Is this a known bug, or am I somehow causing this?

Yes, this is a known bug with plenty of reports of it in the bug section. You can read through some of them & add any info to one of the existing reports if you have any.

Thanks. I have not played in over three years. I’m a little rusty.

1 Like

Note, it only seems to be a problem in the story mode. In monoliths I havent had a problem. But then if I go back to any storyline zones it messes up again and I need to relog to fix it.

Does this specifically happen when you summon minions while you’re loading into another zone?

It happens on zone change. I’ll note that I’m also playing summon skeleton + mage skeletons spec’d into sacrifice skeleton. It only happened during campaign zones (and started only after I ascended and picked up mage). It doesn’t happen in monoliths.

Right, but are you then summoning minions while you’re loading after your other minions have been removed from the current zone?

No, when you transition zones the minions move zones but there is nothing in top left.

OOOOH. Maybe it happens when you use the summon mage teleport into a zone edge. That might have happened. Doesn’t really happen in monoliths since you use portal.

Yea see if that’s it. We’re fixing the issue of the icons disappearing if you summon minions during loading.

But yea Monolith is different since it’s using additive loading where you don’t change servers, while you do that in the campaign.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.