The "currently equiped" tooltip shows the wrong item when I move my mouse over an idol while holding down CTRL

First, the expected behavior:

When I mouse over anything that’s not an idol (e.g. amulet, ring, weapon, boots, etc) holding down CTRL displays the correct item comparison. Then, if I continue holding down CTRL and move my mouse over to a blank square in my inventory, the tooltip comparison goes away, and if I then move to an idol, there is no comparison tooltip. (This is the behavior I’m expecting, because there’s not always a direct comparison for idols the way there is for other gear like gloves).

Now the bug:

If I start with my mouse over an equipable item and press CTRL, the correct item comparison displays. However, If I move my mouse directly to an adjecent idol while holding down CTRL then the tooltip comparison from the original item sticks around. This results in the idol’s details being displays, with a window next to it showing whatever I was previously looking at as the tooltip comparison.

The key trigger seems to be wether or not my mouse crosses an empty space in my inventory, which resets the currently equipped comparison.

Screenshots of this two step process, showing a correct comparison followed by an idol with an incorrect comparison. (It looks like the inline imgur display is only showing the first picture. I’ve uploaded two screenshots into an album, so you may have to click on the link to the album to see the bugged screenshot).

https://imgur.com/a/f4vov38

I’m running beta 0.8.1.C

Here is my DxDiag: Last Epoch DxDiag.zip (16.1 KB)

Here is my player.log file: Player.zip (4.4 KB)

Here are my graphics settings: le_graphicsmanager.ini (474 Bytes)

This is a known issue that we’re tracking internally. Thanks for the report!

Thanks for the update!

It’s more of a mild annoyance than a serious issue, but I’m glad to hear that you’re tracking it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.