The Case for Trade with No Economy

Saying its a straw man doesn’t make it a straw man.
Saying its delusion and dishonest doesn’t make it that either.

You can’t list a single point I haven’t shot down. I guarantee any reply to this post will also contain no denotation thereof, either.

No, saying it doesn’t make it so, but it is by definition.

I’m done with this thread. I don’t see anyone getting on board with this idea as you have presented and “argued” for it.

lol. Even if you want to be Jesus, you gotta make sure there are people who wants to follow you.

2 Likes

I was actually pretty careful to use the words “acting small minded” and not “are small minded”.

Always criticize the behavior, not the person.

Yes. And I’m saying does anyone want to behave in the way you consider not small minded?

2 Likes

Ok. Let’s see.

Yup. Hyperbole much. [edit: while we’re at this, maybe you can let me know where you get your 0.001% figure from]

Any evidence that not having an economy will attract more than it loses then?

And you know this because…?

3 Likes

So Jerle just criticized your behavior and then you’re trying to tell him to always criticize the behavior? Which. Is. What. He. Did. To. You.

Between that ‘small minded comment’

and this:

I decided we were all in a troll-raid or the OP came in thinking their poop smelled better than everyone else’s and when everyone else points out “no it still smells like poop” the OP just continues to scream it doesn’t.

Either way, I’m not seeing, or buying at the market, any constructive idea in the original statement.

2 Likes

It’s fine to post opinions on the topic. Attacking other people’s opinions or reasoning is not constructive.

Topic locked, try again next time.

2 Likes