The best bosses in the game

There’s a good discussion here:

https://forum.lastepoch.com/t/whats-the-deal-with-forge-guard/34627/59

Let’s not get off topic here - my apologies because I drifted off a hit too.

But the OP is great!

Oh, really? He was one of my secondary choices (maybe because he’s a bird, too? Don’t know what this bird thing is, really, I swear!)

I like the fight because you need to be really fast. I see that people might say that it’s a bit too much# when you are running around 70% of the fight. But for me it is fun, especially for a melee character. Could be because the fight is not that hard. You can fail in dodging and aren’t instantly dead.

but the whole fight just keeps you on your toes and that feels great.

The boss design is very good in LE and a unique selling point, imho.

Edit:

Not, yet. I also doubt it is a good idea. It might destroy what we have currently. He’s not that romantic guy that loves cuddling. He’s more for burning things and smashing them into the void. Being with him hurts as much as it is satisfying…

2 Likes