The Admiral's Dreadnought Quest Bug

Hi,

With 3 friends we were doing this quest and after killing Admiral Harton we spoke to the npc and try to take the portal to the shinning cove, at the same time the server crashed and we just close the game to play later.

But now when i reconnect, i wasn’t in the Shinning cove and the quest disappear so when i kill the amiral and speak to the pnj, the portal to the shinning cove dosn’t spawn, so we’re totally stuck

Anyone have an idea to help us ? Like party with me and let me tp on you in the shinning cove maybe ?

Thanks for your consideration

This is a known issue with that zone. Leaving the zone after speaking with Alric is currently causing the quest object to fail to reappear. We’re currently tracking this issue on our end.

Ok, but there is a way to unstuck myself because i can’t progress anymore :cry: ?
Like party with someone who go at The Shinning Cove and tp on him ? would it work ?

If you manage to get someone into Shining Cove you should be able to Player Portal to them and continue from there no problem. If not, please feel free to update this thread with additional information.

I will try to find someone, the bug appear because when we click on the portal, the server crashed with error “51” if i remember well, i don’t have any other things to add.

Thanks for your help

Yeah the LE-51 error is just the unfortunate bit that had you booted out of your loading screen. The issue lies within the actual zone of The Dreadnought’s Deck itself. We’re looking into this.

Ok, i see unfortunate aha, but actually i found a player who help me so i can play :D. How do i mark this post as resolved ?

No need to worry about it, glad you found a way to progress!

1 Like

Was the solution for this ever discovered? I have a character stuck currently that I cannot progress with.

Actually, i don’t know but i can help you with the party system, what is your IGN ?

Thanks dude! My IGN is MaverickOnPC!

I played with a friend and could not just portal to him to the Shining Cove. I always lost connection when I tried (tried three times) - porting to him when he was in a different zone, e.g. the ship, worked. Is this problem connected somehow?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.