The Admiral's dreadnought - Cant jump off the deck

I have killed the boss and the NPC told me to jump off the deck, I move to the area and nothing happen …
I have created a new game, nothing happen
https://imgur.com/a/Vi0DAXr

During the first try on this boss Im dead, I kill him on the second try. But its still bug, now I have killed him like 4 times in few different game and always the same issue

same problem here aswell hopefully gets noticed and fixed best of luck

Can you post your player.log if you reproduce it.

The Game’s Log File – Last Epoch Support

Also is there anything you did before entering this zone that could help us identify the problem? Did you party with another player or playing fully solo up to this point?

Me also have the same problem, already kill the boss then speak with the man inside the cage, then go to the north quest marker to jump off the deck but nothing happened, can’t progress the game please help

Same Issue here. Was playing in MP before and now dont have any TP Point in the desert. Can talk with Alric, get the marker to jump off, but then nothing happens.

I quitted the game after beating the boss on the boat, after that I got the bug and went stuck. I tried again and I’m still stuck, can’t jump, can’t continue the game.
Player.log (64.2 KB)

Here’s the log

I have same issue. I was disconnected just as boss died (the one before you can speak to Alric), and now when I got there again I can’t continue the questline. I kill the boss and speak to Alric but I can’t jump off the deck or signal. Character name is Evangelique.
Player-prev.log (583.5 KB)
Player.log (120.9 KB)

Well… The new patch did nothing to fix this, gamestopping bug. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.