Temporal Sanctum Multiplayer

We attempted three times the Temporal Sanctum (3 players).
The first time, we stood for almost 10 minutes on the first loading screen (after our first door modifier selection). We had to restart and lose the run.
The second time, the same loading screen took almost 3 min to load, but it ended up working, but one of our party members didn’t move for us, even if he moved, and he went back to the same position (after the door) when he pressed D to shift temporally (dungeon mechanic), so he had to leave for us to end the dungeon.
The third time, everything went almost normal (long load times, but still manageable), but when we reached Julra and pressed D to dodge her initial instakill ability they shifted places and died a second or so after that (lag? desync?).
I don’t know if it has to do with the Temporal Sanctum and its special ability, but Monolith works much better.

1 Like

We’re keeping our eyes on the Dungeon weirdness in MP. We are aware of the issue present for your first run and I imagine the 3rd run is just an issue of lag or desync yeah.

1 Like

2 Player party here, every time I used the D ability in the dungeon, it would desync me completely. I could run around but any ability I did would appear in the position I used the D in.
It would resync me after 30-60 seconds.
First area transition went nowhere even after 5-10 minutes of waiting and we gave up.

Same here.
Two-player party, Temporal Sanctum.
I open the dungeon with the key, my friend cannot move and use skills after the second loading screen. The situation was repeated in two dungeons in a row.

Just had the desync bug in our 2 player game. We teleported on the initial D ability and one of us died while the other came through fine. First run, we both died when trying to port together.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.