Temple Rooftops camera issue

Just past the waypoint when heading SE, the roof obscures vision during an ambush.

Edit: Just took some screenshots and a short vid if needed, just tell me how to make them available to you.

2 Likes

This happens in many places in this patch, trees as well. Was discussing this same point in Teamspeak with fellow player, it also makes even picking up gold a nightmare as you have to be able to see where it is, instead you get a close up view of roof tiles :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m trying to think how other games have coped with this, but as I’ve never noticed any problems, I think they must be either faded out or disappeared. Earlier in the game you come across rock “bridges” overhead and that has the same effect, blocks out anything underneath it, I was having to pull mobs backwards to be able to see them.

Just got back in town and the new chapter is awesome! I did just find this issue myself and came to the forum to submit feedback but found it had already been reported.

A lot of the new zones have terrain that gets in the way of the camera

In particular I noticed:

• Trees in the Oasis
  • Overhang in Majasa upper district
  • Overhangs and buildings in Lower district/slums
  • inside of buildings in temple rooftops(this one is ESPECIALLY bad)
  • the wall paritions you walk through in upper temple

I expect this to happen in later added stages(and I think removing the objects would be a lot of work).

I believe it would be a good idea to make character/enemy/projectile/interactable outlines that show up when something is behind an object. Also make the camera ability to detect obstacles blocking view better.

Sorry about that. We are aware of this issue, should be addressed in the following hotfix.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.