Tasty Blood - A Bleed Warpath Build for Paladin [0.7.10c]

Old video, but I still recommend new players to watch it first:

Then an up to date / more competitive guide:

Nice build tnx

I was playing some kind of “fire paladin” … at my lvl 80+ i was around wave 90 +/- arena
I switched to your build ( at that is limited version of build because I dont have ideal gear for that , lot of room to improve ) and my first try in arena ended at wave 117

I am lvl 88 paladin now … so more pasives to put , more better items to get … Look promising :slight_smile:

Wow! Smooth transition! I’m glad it’s working so well for you!
I started a Paladin in Solo mode (SSF) a week ago; He is now 74 but I have yet to make the switch from Ignite to Bleed. I think I will do that once I get the Bleed chance blessing.
I’m curious about the gear you had before the switch, and now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Before the switch I was going for fire damage … I had unique katana as weapon and put it all in fire damage , it was good but compering to bleed DOT limited … after switch Im using basicly what is recomended , taste of blood axe for weapon and bleeding heart amu for defence , that work better then my katana combo …
yesterday I finished last dragon boss in endgame , I was able to tank all his damage even explosions with no problem and in arena Im clearing waves 130+ … now Im at lvl 91 but I will stop there … Im going to make Rogue when patch come live today :slight_smile:

I am noticing substantial drop in dps on the test dummy since patch. None of this justified by the patch notes. Can anyone confirm they are seeing the same thing?

I might be off about 40% which makes no sense.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.