Swarm Druid - Swap form skill disappear and change place with Armblade slash

I encountered many times when I move into a new area, after the loading screen my swarm druid switch form skill disappear, or it swaps place with armblade slash and disappears. This is occurring when I enter the next zone in swarm druid form. I can only fix it if I go out of rage, and then I need to add all my skills again to my druid human form, as they are completely missing.
Screenshots.zip (3.6 MB)

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue and actually even a worse experience. Not only do I find my skills changing places on the bar, which does occur mostly during transition screens, but I’ve also had ALL the skills on my bar disappear. The disappearing skills isn’t tied to transition screens. I’ve also had it happen when I switch forms. This is not a visual bug. Pressing the appropriate keybind has no effect.

3 Likes

Same issue here…

1 Like

having the same issue, losing skills after transforming and during transitions screens while transformed

1 Like

Same issue here… The bug appears when changing zones

Upon changing zone while being in swarmblade or bear form, sometimes the abilities just vanishes. Very unpleasent while going into a dungeon bossfight…

We have a fix in the works. Thanks for the report.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.