Suspicious Activity Notification

Ok, so how is that possible? I log into my email account and have that from last epoch about 10d ago (don´t check emails regularly)

I have a 20 digit password with numbers, letters and capital letters. This is the very first time I ever gotten such an email in about 15 years of gaming and the login was done from a different country, so it wasn´t me.

Were there any account data leaked? I noticed in my account there is a steam ID linked. Are those information save? Or do I have to redo my steam passwords as well or anything related to that?

Kind of worried tbh and would like to know how something like that can happen. I´ll most likely delete my account from last epoch after this post just to be on the save side, but would be great to get some feedback how something like that is possible or what that email mean in general.

Also the email just states:

Unusual activity was recently registered on your account.
If this was you, great! You can safely ignore this email.
If this wasn’t you, your account may have been compromised.
Please reset your password and check your active sessions.

Hello,

You will get a message like this when you login from a different IP or use a VPN. If you are worried about your account you can check all your last sessions under your account information.

Your Last Epoch account is linked to your steam account but someone cannot access your steam account through your Last Epoch account.

Hope this helps!

I never used any VPN that´s why I was a bit worried. I changed my password immediately after the email on this account and got a message that said that all other sessions are disconnected. I only see my own access in the activity (the one I just did now). All previous activities when I entered the forum for example are not there anymore, so hard to track down, except I misunderstood something.

Still keeps me wondering how that email is generated in the first place tbh.

But thanks for the reply

It’s common to get a message like this if you login from a different device or login from a different IP. If you are worried, I would recommend looking under your account information under Sessions for more information on what device was used to login to your account and where it was located.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.