"Summon Storm Totem" has a speech bubble

Hi,

Detailed description: The “Summon Storm Totem” ability has a speech bubble. It hovers very high over the totem, and is a simple graphical glitch. See the linked gif file.
What were you doing at the time?: Using the “Summon Storm Totem” ability.
How consistently does this happen?: Every time
Operating System: Windows 10.

DxDiag: DxDiag.zip (15.5 KB)
Game Log: Player.log (92.7 KB) Player-prev.log (12.2 KB)
Graphics Settings: le_graphicsmanager.ini (519 Bytes)

I don’t often capture footage from my computer; hopefully the gif illustrates the issue. I included the skill tree in case it’s useful in reproducing the error. It’s just a graphical glitch but it’s a bit distracting. I just tested this with “Summon Thorn Totem” and it does not exhibit the same behavior. I couldn’t find an existing report of this so I thought I’d share.

Hope this helps.

Edit: I should note that I also experience a variety of graphical one-frame glitches/flashes pretty regularly that are hard to reproduce consistently, but the use of some abilities causes odd flashes. For instance, when using some targeted ground effects, I see a flash of a grid of AOE circles (I think for “Avalanche”) that covers the whole screen. I’m kind of guessing here, and it’s infrequent enough that I barely notice.

This has been resolved internally, thanks for the report!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.