Stun immunity must become a thing

The Elder Gaspar fight is mind numbingly boring. You do the same moves again and again. The only thing thats required of you is to kill the totems. I was almost done with it, ran around the lasers, until something exploded in my feet and stunned me, then another one. The damage was negligible but it was enough to slow me down so the laser could touch me. I wasted 10 minutes of my time because of a poor mechanic.

So, to not bother with it again and to not bother with stun avoidance, a stat nobody cares about anyway, how about you give us sources of stun immunity? I will gladly sacrifice my damage or health to ensure that when I move around I am not suddenly stopped in my tracks. I feel like this is a much better solution than trying to fit stun avoidance into items with only 4 affixes.

And yes, I am aware Orian’s Eye exists. Never got it as a drop and trade is not a thing yet so its by far not a reliable source.

Hey there… none are immunity but hey… if it is something you hate, then maybe you need a little stun reduction… and there are some idols too…

Edit: the game guide also has the stun calcs… maybe you are taking too big a hit - hence the stun…

Stun immunity? Play Warpath ^^.

Wild guess but I think maybe you rushed to this fight and wasn’t prepared for it stat wise. I’ve been able to cruise through all the bosses.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.