Stuck after press Play Online

they’re just working out the kinks. it’s a great game!
this is a brand new patch in a game that is still beta =)
keep it moist

It happened to me also, bu tnow even in the ofline mode wont loag it is just stuck in the loading

I’m a noob that bought the game last week. How does one “claim” the backpack. I can’t even find it.

I also cant seem to get into the online game I was playing about an hour or so ago. Attempted several restarts to no avail yet

same issue for me

My account is stuck aswell now… was just about to join my firend in an map and got stuck in loading screen and now i cant even log in anymore, tried restarted the game and uninstall and install it again but nothing works…

Having exactly the same problem as Krogrygg

bump - same issue stuck in play online or offline, cant do anything

edit: been closing and relaunching game for over an hour now to no avail

1 Like

still have same problem. cant login. i spend my money today and cant login and relax :smiley:

I´m not going to bother more for a few hours. I´ve had it.
I wanted to try out this in actual Online Mode. Not continuing with old Characters in Offline Mode.
Good luck to rest of you. I will go make Dinner and do some other stuff, and then I´ll see if I should bother to try again later today at all. Maybe better just wait till after Weekend. Want my Forum Titles back too.

unplayable evidently their multiplayer launch has failed and they cant get it right, after this long it might be time to just cut the game loose. stuff like this kills games no one can even play

Best I can do is reach the online character selection screen then it tries to connect forever but never does. Took me about 15 tries to reach that point closing and restarting the game…

1 Like

I am dealing with the exact same issue. took about 6 - 7 times of closing the game out completely. Now that i’m at the character selection it connects for about 1 min then nothing.

Same issue as @swanzon007 stuck at log in screen Same issue here.

What worked for me is login to the website( not the forum) and it should prompt you to login with your steam account. After that it should have a link to claim your MTX.

Just got the game as a gift to play with friends. Seemed pretty cool and enjoyed it prior to this … patch … thing. Too late to refund now so I guess I will try back in a few weeks and see if they can get their own house in order. Seems it may be that long. They should really put some more resources into this. Other games/designers seem to be able to get around their update mistakes a bit easier.

Hi folks. Getting into character select and connecting to a server should be much better now (especially with the 0.9b client update). Please give it a try and let us know.

I figured out that my steam was still defaulted into the “internaltest” beta. To fix, do the following:

Right click on your game in Steam
Select Properties
Select Betas
Click on the first drop down and select None

The game patched, then launched then I was able to play.

Last “hotfix” broke the game for me, i cannot load on any online characters, and can freely play on all my ofline chars.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.