Storm Totem bugged

if we put it on the ground it attacks enemies in range, but when enemies out of range appears in its range it does not attack them anymore, the most visible it’s in arena, when a new weave of monsters spawn it does not attack them.

1 Like

I think a better description is that after storm totem kills all enemies in an area, there will be a very short timer (I think either 0.5s or 1s), when no new enemy is found in the area, the totem will turn itself off regardless of whether the duration of storm totem has ended or still have a few seconds left.

2 Likes

+1. Seeing this happen a lot for me as well, either from enemies walking into its area or appearing in its area after it’s done killing everything that was there when it was dropped.

This happens all the time for me too. Your description is on point.

When using the A key Storm Totem can randomly decide it no longer wants to attack. I was able to reproduce this and made a bug report about this internally. Thanks.

then this bug “A key” would also apply to thorn totems, as they also stop to attack, im not sure that in case of storm totem this particular bug we are talking about is connected with it, i might be wrong, though

anyway “A key” definetly needs a fix aswell

Can also be reproduced when there’s a minion-spawning place/mob on the map. When you summon the totem it will kill all the mobs visible, but won’t touch ones spawned after totem creation.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.