Storm crows only summoning one crow, tempest maw bug?

i was using tempest maw axe on my shaman, found an upgrade and replaced it. After that i noticed i only had one crow. put the axe back on and i could resummon my other crow.
Player.log (109.3 KB)
Player-prev.log (171.9 KB)

Hello! Could you post a screenshot of your beastmaster passive tree as well as the stats of the two weapons you found this issue with? (tempest maw and the other weapon)

so I’m playing a shaman FWIW. I’ve included some screenshots. first with the boardman’s plank equipped only able to summon one crow. I equip the tempest maw and the button for crowstorm resets and then allows me to summon another crow after cool down. I then can summon the second crow. But then I can switch the weapon out to the boardman’s plank again and the second crow remains. I have TWO tempest maws and it does the same thing regardless which one is equipped. I will add that I am wearing eterras path which summons entangling roots. im curious if the combo messes with the crows. taking the boots off at this point doesn’t help the crow problem.

here is the screenshots requested
https://imgur.com/a/4BfHAaS

Boardman’s Plank is unusual in that its first set piece bonus occurs with just a single item of the set equipped, and has the effect of limiting you to one active companion. That’ll be what’s limiting you to one Storm Crow.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.