Stash Tabs Disappeared

I was trying to clean up my Stash Tab, i Use to have a Category called Idols with 4/5 tabs in it named Generic,Acolyte,Off spec, and one more stash tab 24/25 or something.

I noticed that there was a stash category i made by accident attempted to delete it.
In which it deleted my idol category.

I was some how able to restore one of the tab call Off Spec, some how.

With those tab gone i have lost the idol that were in those tabs.

Attached is the prev log and a screenshot of the ghost tab.
Player-prev.zip (4.0 MB)

1 Like

I’ve ran into a similar issue. I was organizing my tabs. When I went to delete a category that was empty it deleted the catagory next to it that had tabs in it. In the confusion of seeing the catagory I was originally trying to delete still be there I attempted it again. Same thing happened. I was able to restore one of the catagory of tabs but the other is lost.

I just had this happen to me as well. The last stash tab category label is bugged for me in my stash, and i cant right click to edit it unless i make another one and shift the glitch to the newly created stash tab category label.

I was messing around with it to see if i could figure out a way to fix it on my end, but ended up some how deleting one of the extra stash tab category labels i made and that had a few stash tabs nested in it without any kind of warning/prompt.

I had to spam create a bunch of new stash tab category labels for these missing inventory stash tabs to show backup with all the loot inside them based on advice from one of the dev/community managers for EHG on their discord.

Hopefully this gets ironed out soon. I know there are likely a million critical bugs they are working through, but account item storage integrity has got to be one of the highest levels of importance?

We’re aware of the issue and working on fixes.

2 Likes

Same here

So far, as a Path of Exile player, I’ve been really excited about Last Epoch. But unfortunately I created categories today, e.g. Idols and then Stash Tabs Idol I, Idol II, Idol III etc… This category has completely disappeared and is actually at the moment the complete gear that I have collected in over 80 hours.

If I hadn’t set any categories, this probably wouldn’t have happened. To be honest, I have neither the desire nor the understanding for it. I mean beta and bugs ok but not for lost items or categories that you shouldn’t even touch now. And constantly logging in and out to make stash tabs visible again is not a solution either.

I also have a relic category and have now created a new category, but now there are also relics in it?

Idk, how to safe the chars or something else and to play maybe in a few days.

Before this happen I get the LE-51 Error.

Greetings

Just added some new stash tabs and started to organise my growing bank and all of the sudden one CATEGORY disappeared completely with all bought tabs in there. 3 tabs with unqiues, 1 tab with setitems and one tab with legendary potential items.

It there a fix to this problem? I hope not that all my stash I farmed in the new online mode is wasted time now!?

I have this bug active in my account right now also.
I don’t touch the Categories anymore.
I have 2 Categories that I can’t delete and if I click in any of them all my tabs disappear.
What I did was to keep creating categories and moving tabs from one category to another that seemed more “stable” and I ended up with all my tabs in a single Category. It may be a temporary fix for you for now. The tabs are not lost neither the items on them, but they become inaccessible sometimes.
But it doesn’t solve the issue at all. If I change any name or color of any tab, half the tabs disappear and I have to logout and then login again to have all tabs back.

The problem was solved today :slight_smile: Thank`s a lot guys and cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.