Spell Blade Warden Echo proc w/ Mana Strike

Hello, I am unable to proc Warden’s Echo with mana strike. It does activate Arcane Warden but does not activate Warden’s Echo. Tested an unleveled mana strike. Warden’s echo does proc via flame reave and shatter strike

1 Like

What is Wardne’s Echo supposed to do? Could you link the tooltip?

“When you gain Ward from Arcane Warden you have a chance to create an elemental burst damaging enemies around you. The element of the burst matches the element of the melee attack you used.”

I’m not able to reproduce this internally, the elemental Burst is happening for me with Mana Strike. Were you playing on the current live version of the game or was this during multiplayer beta testing?

Sorry for the late reply, this was during the multiplayer playtest. All other elemental melee abilities were activating the echo. I thought it might be due to some overlap of the warding talents on mana strike not stacking so I had removed the levels from the skill. This made it easier to track that it was getting the Arcane Warden ward but no procs from Wardens echo as there were no additional animations or damage procs. Not sure how to link the tooltips but I hope this helps!

Yep, i have this problem too. Version 0.9b

1 Like

Same issue here. Doesn’t proc at all. Tried with Shatter strike and Mana strike.

1 Like

Can confirm this still doesn’t work right on version 0.9e. Single player and in online parties.

The tooltip for the passive only shows Fire Burst when holding alt. The only element that procs the burst is fire. The lightning and ice bursts appear to not function.

Picture of the passive: https://i.imgur.com/KjzfIDv.png

The tooltip for the proc won’t update as that is dependent on the skill being used to proc it and the tooltip can’t know that.

That doesn’t change the fact that the ice and lightning bursts never happen.

No, that is the bug that they need to fix, not the proc tooltip only having the fire tag.

I was testing this in Champion’s Gate in the area with multiple dummies. Unless I was proccing something else I can’t think of, I was able to get Warden’s Echo to cause damage around my character while using ranged Mana Strike, however there was no visual. Is it possible that this skill is working as intended, but doesn’t have the correct animation if it’s not doing the Fire elemental Burst?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.