Some skill buffs aren't showing above the abilities bar

Now I don’t know if it’s intended that these don’t show but it was something I noticed and it bugged me a bit that they weren’t showing, things like the timing of how much longer the armour granted by shield throw on sentinel or the time left on the holy aura buff.
Here’s a small list of the ones I’ve noticed in my very limited playtime
-Devouring Blade
-Holy Aura
-Armouring Aegis
-Iron Monger
Feel free to add more below

These are currently not bugs, but we haven’t added buff icons for all buffs in the game. We’re doing a lot more than we used to, so this would be considered feedback on what we should add. Thanks for the list though, I’ll look into it!

As a note, could you list out where these buffs are coming from? We don’t remember all buff names by heart, so having the sources and effects will help us find out if we will make them buff icons.

Devouring Blade is the node at the bottom right of the Void Knight tree:
https://imgur.com/1qbz4Xx

Holy Aura is, well, the Paladin skill (if this had a remaining time effect going round the edge of the skill icon, that would be awesome)…

TBH, all of the “next melee/spell/etc every x seconds” effects could do with a cooldown icon to show you how much longer you have until it’s up.

I don’t recognise Armouring Aegis or Iron Monger though. I’d have assumed they were Forge Guard-y.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.