SO Very many things happened in this Logon Fight

Ok, so very many things happened.

First thing, I got stuck outside of the Arena, this made it so the only attack that he could hit me with was the ground AOE full moon telegraph. I had used rampage to charge into the arena and when he spawned I was teleported/rubber banded outside of the arena and his arms blocked me out. I was able to shoot him with Tree form spirit thorns from outside the arena. I was able to progress him to stage 2 of the fight.

Stage 3 starts up. I die as I’m changing forms from human form to Tree form. This causes me to resurrect in Tree form with Tree form abilities on my bar. I can’t shift forms and seem to be Immortal/glitched out the boss. I use the Swap from Tree form to Bear form and we see the 3rd screenshot where the Roar on form shift just constantly playing. And the game has completely bugged out. Also my Mana(rage) is constantly going MORE Negative. It’s up to -2k mana/rage now as I’m finishing up typing this.

https://imgur.com/a/s5u7jHo

Edit: Added log file.
Player.zip (348.5 KB)

This is a known issue with the charge-type skills & that kind of area, getting Morditas’ spear is another example.

These are all known issues, thanks for the report!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.