So how much corruption you need to drop omnis?

I read its 200 corruption and it drop from the boss what gives you corrupion points? that boss is literally easiest boss in the game for me i can stand in every attack he makes and just leech it off so i wanna farm for omnis how many kills on average it takes to get the amulet?

Min 200 on paper, but have never heard anyone getting it at 200.

Imo, 300+

Dropped my first one tonight, at 470 corruption. Have done probably over 100 kills at 200+ corruption total.

Wow! I didn’t know that there as a min corruption for items.

There was this guy on discord who dropped it before 300 and some devs were pretty shocked which indicates that there is a chance for that, just ridiculously small.

1 Like

While we as a community don’t know the exact threshold (which I quite like TBH)getting as high corruption as possible will just increase your chances.

Welcome to the LE Forum.

One thing to note is, that the drop chance is also affected by two more factors:

• Depth of the Shade(how much + Corruption the Shade gives)
  • %Inc. Item rarity.

Which means you want as deep of a shade as possible and as many modifiers stacked as possible. (within a copable amount).

Best strategy would be:

• Uncover a shade as deep as possible(at least +15 or more)
  • Do 5 echoes in a row which last at least one more echo than this sequence

You can be very picky and choose modifiers that give the highest amount if %Inc. Item Rarity, while still lasting enough echoes. (there are also. Modifier which give very high amount of %Inc. Item rarity without affecting the difficulty that much, such as Armour Shred)

Example:

1. Do an echo that lasts 6 echoes
  2. Do an echo that lasts at least 5 echoes
  3. Do an echo that lasts at least 4 echoes
  4. Do an echo that lasts at least 3 echoes
  5. Do another echo that lasts 3 or more echoes.

This way you stacked 5 echo modifiers.
If you planned out that route very well and choose very good modifiers you can get into the 400-500+ %Inc. Item rarity range, possibly even more on even higher corruption.

As far as we know, shade drops are the only thing in the game that has a minimum threshold.

But I could see more of this added to other real endgame bosses, when they are added

7 Likes

Before you posted this heavy I was going to suggest they search the forum about it, or ask you directly. Good thing I held out on commenting, Cheers mate.

1 Like

Unless the information on Tunk’s site is accurate.
Unsure if it is deduced or datamined.

This is probably the hardest item in the game to get right now…

It defines chase item.

I wouldnt make that a goal until you have an uber BiS perfect build and lots of time to farm up to the high corruption levels needed for it to drop… You will be frustrated even then so I wouldnt aim for it…

Omnis is by far not the hardest item to get.

The extremely rare random drops are way less reasonable to plan around using.

Getting an Omnis is pretty reasonable to plan around getting.

Only planning around having it’s rolls a certain way is unreasonable, so you need to fix your resistance without planning around it.

humph!

for you maybe… barring one or two of the new ones in 0.8.4 (and julras from E), those ravenous void gloves and the Omnis are the only uniques i have never gotten and not for lack of trying… although I must admit, regularly farming at 300+ corruption is not on my daily to-do-list…

Its been easier for me to get Orian’s Eye!!!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And there is the thing.

Omnis is one of the items you need to do very specific content right.

All the other items can drop literally everywhere while just playing.

But relatively speaking Omnis is not That rare and if you specifically farm it, you can get a couple of copies of it and choose the best one.

Obviously it still needs time and dedication.

But all the time and dedication in the world will still not give you a reasonably chance of getting Orian’s Eye or Ravenous Void, even when target farming them.
Those items can literally not drop after hundreds of hours of playtime, even thousands.

Omnis can be acquired a couple of times within that time frame.

1 Like

if its from 300 corruption its gonna take such a long while just to get 300 stacks in one timeline

I think the minimum threshold is something around 200-210.

But as I said, even if you reached that level of corruption, just keep increasing it and just do very deep shades.

Someone did 100 Shades at 200-299 corruption and dropped 4, so it’s reasonable to assume 200 corruption is the requirement. Personally, my first and only Omnis dropped at 310ish corruption.

You explain it very well Ty :slight_smile:

1 Like

In 0.8.3 I got one in mid 200 corruptions on an outside node (+12 or higher) which seems to be important.

This patch I got one when switching to a new timeline. Had an Omnis at below 150 corruption with +16 corruption as well as around +150 Bonus corruption (other timeline is at ~550) and one dropped for me. This makes me belive that the dropchance is associated with the resulting timeline corrption. But I’m note sure. never hear of such a “low” drop before.

Overall I got 7 Omnis during the last week (all 0 LP) while farming for LP Frostbite Shackles and pushing from ~300 to ~550 corruption. I did not always push corruption but most of the time I did Shades at +14/16.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.