Snap Freeze - Sap Warmth (cold resistance steal) not working

In Snap Freeze, the node Sap Warmth isnt working. We do not steal any cold resistance from enemies. No boost is shown on character sheet.

2 Likes

This node does functionally work, it reduces the enemies cold resist per point when casting Snap Freeze. It doesn’t however, give you the cold resist you “steal” therefore there would be no character sheet change.

I do agree that this node is a slightly confusing and I can understand why a player would think it would give you the resist you steal.

Thanks for the report.

That’s not what the descriptions says though. It explicitly says in the descriptive text that you get cold resist.

https://imgur.com/cW1G9zk

Oh yeah. I must have read this like 30 times yesterday. It was a long day haha. Yah, then it is bugged.

I’ll make a note of it.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank Llama!
The one thing I’m unsure of is, should you gain 25% cold resistance once or 25% per enemy hit. The fact it says “enemies” leads me to believe it’s 25% per enemy, but unsure what’s the intended behaviour.

Yeah, it sounds like it should stack.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.