Sleight of hand does not respect + number of shurikens

If you have for instance “Thin Shurikens” skilled from the Shuriken Specialication which grants you +2 shuriken, Sleigh of hand does not add these. It only throws the exact number that is stated in sleight of hand (max 5).

This is unepected as other nodes seem to influence the Shurikens produced by Sleight of hand.

Yea this is intended functionality, as we want to control how many Shurikens are thrown from using Shift, since it is autocasting.

I thought the Sleight of Hand node was supposed to add the (up to) 5 projectiles to the base skill, I’m sure that’s what Mike said on discord a while ago & it was supposed to buff the Chakram node (with the node behind Chakram that gives it more damage per projectile).

Yes, it still buffs the Chakram node, up to 50% at 5 points. This node is just limiting how many Shurikens are thrown with Shift.

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the explanation. I would suggest to maybe change the tooltip not to show Plus (+) 5 Shuriken but instead without the + to signify that you can’t increase it or or to the Alt tooltip that it is not influenced by the nodes that influence the number of Shuriken.

One more thought: With just 5 Shuriken, it does not feel like there can be a powerful build made from Sleight of Hand. Maybe you want to reconsider what synergys you allow. Also it seems there is a cooldown on Shift that can’t be reduced much. Anyways it would have been fun to have it auto cast and ricochet or stun on Shift.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.