Skills do not gain exp after respecing

Hi all,
I am new to the game and on my first char. Playing Void Knight with some random stuff I liked. After getting to the end game my build sucked and I decided to respec with a build from the internet. I respect all my skills and all off them are lvl 18 right now. They stopped gaining exp at lvl 18. I gained 2 levels in my passive tree since and the exp bar on the skills didnt move. This seems like a bug. Skills are Void Cleave, Volatile Reversal, Lunge, Vengance and Abyssal Echos. All of them are stuck at the same exp level.

1 Like

Skills gain xp much more slowly at certain thresholds which is likely what you are seeing. You’ll find that when you gain another level or two your skills will all suddenly level up.

1 Like

At lv18 skills take a large amount of experience to level them back up. If you are doing lv70+ monolith content you should have no problem in seeing the skills level up.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the reply. Both of you were right. After some more levels the skills leveled up. Weird thing was the exp bar showing the skill exp didnt show any progress for a very long time which felt confusing.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.